Evolved Deer Co-Cain Block
They'll love how it tastes, and you'll love the results. Our original Deer Cane® formula reacts with moisture to release vapors that will bring deer to a highly active mineral site. The time-release block formula lasts longer than powders and saturates into the soil with rain.
- Brick form of our most popular mineral ever
- Draws deer in and keeps them coming back
- Time releases for long-lasting power
- Saturates into soil when it rains
- Works year-round
- Won't wash away
- Ready to use; no mixing required
Site Selection Tips
- Select a shaded area near active deer crossings
- Sandy soils will leach minerals sooner than heavy clay-type soils
- Allow for a total site diameter of 10 feet
- Create two sites per 100 acres
Minerals can help pattern deer year-round, but bucks and does consume different amounts seasonally depending on their needs.
Early Spring: Mineral consumption is high due to does carrying fawns and bucks seeking out minerals to grow new antlers.
Spring: Mineral consumption remains high while does nurse fawns and bucks continue antler development.
Summer: Deer consume minerals as needed for improved overall health, including healthy digestion. Bucks reach final antler growth potential during this time.
Fall: During the rut, does consume more minerals and bucks consume fewer. However, rutting bucks will seek out mineral sites in search of does who have visited the site.
Winter: Mineral consumption aids in preparing the herd for the cold months ahead.
We Also Recommend
Ani-Logics Braggin Rights Apple Granular Deer Attractant 6 lbs
Ani-Logics JAC (Just Add Corn) Supplemental Deer Feed Base Mix 10lbs