Midwest Can 5 GALLON KEROSENE CAN
Midwest Can’s 5 Gallon Kerosene Fuel Can is made of durable HDPE with barrier materials to virtually eliminate hydrocarbon emissions. For easier use and handling, it was designed with two handles. In addition, this can was built with a wider base and lower center of gravity to reduce the chance of a can tipping over. The spout closes automatically with an airtight seal if the can does happen to tip over.
Size: 5 gal.
Weight: 3 lbs.
Model Number: 7610
Country of Origin: United States
- Midwest Can – Engineered for Safety
- Holds 5 gallons of your Kerosene
- 1-year warranty
- Flame Shield Safety System℠ – Double protection layer, Flame mitigation device plus vapor locking spout
- Quick-Flow Spout Included
- Designed with two (2) handles for easier use and handling
- Built with a wider base and lower center of gravity to reduce the chance of a can tipping over
- Made of durable HDPE with barrier materials to virtually eliminate hydrocarbon emissions
- Exceeds California Air Resource Board (CARB) and EPA requirements for portable fuel containers
We Also Recommend
Boehringer Ingelheim ToMORROW® (cephapirin benzathine)
Regular price $359 $3.59