Zymox Topical Cream with 0.5% Hydrocortisone
Promotes healthy skin and provides relief from itching caused by inflammation, dermatitis, and other minor skin irritations. ZYMOX® Topical Cream contains the patented LP3 Enzyme System which blends a concentrated combination of protein, enzymes plus skin soothing aloe vera and 0.5% hydrocortisone for itch relief. The Cream features a catheter tip for direct application. Ideal for areas around the face, paws, and body folds.
- Itch relief
- Skin irritations
- Promotes healthy skin
- On the body, face, paws, body folds
- No sting
- Worry-free if licked
- Catheter tip for direct application
- No harsh ingredients
- No parabens, chlorhexidine, benzalkonium chloride, antibiotics, alcohol
- Only requires application 1 – 2 times per day
Available Size: 1 oz
Aloe Vera, Benzyl Alcohol,Dextrose, Glucose Oxidase, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Hydrocortisone, Isopropyl Myristate, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, Lysozyme, Potassium Iodide, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Gluconate.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on animals with known or suspected sensitivity to corticosteroids such as pregnant or lactating females or exotics.
- Not for use on pregnant or lactating females.
- Avoid contact with mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to large areas of the body.
- If condition persists or worsens for more than 7 days, stop use and consult a veterinarian.
- Not for use on humans.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of unintended consumption, contact a physician.
- Retain carton for reference to important information
- Consult a veterinarian before use.
- Store at room temperature.
We Also Recommend
Coastal Pet Products Safari Shed Magic De-Shedding Tool for Cats with Medium to Long Hair
Coastal Pet Products Titan Vinyl Comfort Tips for Dog Prong Training Collars